Lordlfount replied

293 weeks ago

Parasite Dolls Online Free > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Part of a "Bubblegum Crisis (1987)" universe, follows a special unit of the A.D. Police, tasked to destroy Boomers, androids that malfunction or gain sentience and go on a rampage in the futuristic city of Megatokyo.
If this would have been a 90s movie, it would have been average. As such, for 2003 it seems ridiculously obsolete, especially since it has a futuristic cybernetic backdrop.<br/><br/>The characters and story aren&#39;t that much better either. The plot is fractured by stories that seem to have no clear start or end. At first I thought it was a poetic license of some sort, but now I am convinced it was just a bad job.<br/><br/>That doesn&#39;t mean that the story is not nice. Set in the Parasite Dolls universe, a near future world in which robots are ubiquitous, it follows a group of police people trying to solve a spree of &quot;boomer&quot; killings. Boomers are humanoid robots. However the ending is so ridiculously over the top, while the rest of the film is just plain boring or, even worse, confusing, making it an under average anime for me.
Nice One !<br/><br/>Tokyo, 2034: sophisticated robots called Boomers (and on first sight almost indistinguishable from us, humans) are among us. They are meant to assist us in the shores we despise, but more an more things go wrong and take a nasty turn. In 3 linked short stories we see a world where humanity is as much a thing of machines, as of &quot;biological&quot; units. Parasite Dolls is Blade Runner meets Strange Days in animation. Especially the capturing of emotions from the Boomers for pity sexual &quot;human&quot; games seemed like a very interesting idea, although this was not worked out in much detail. The rest of the ideas behind the film weren&#39;t very original, but the 3 stories were plotted very well and the characters were nicely developed. The score helped bringing a very real &quot;emotional&quot; feel to the film. The animations aren&#39;t spectacular compared to what you see in Ghost is the Shell for example, but they are adequate.<br/><br/>If you have a change to see this film, I can only recommend to actually go and see it: a classic Artificial Intelligence story (what&#39;s humanity, how about emotions, …?) that&#39;s very well scripted and adequately animated.

646f9e108c
hindi Episode 6.22 free downloadModesty Blaise full movie download 1080p hdOnimusha: Warlords in hindi 720pStegman Is Dead full movie free downloadBullseye full movie download in hindi hdWounded 720p torrenthindi Fearless Heart free downloadHex in hindi free downloadTen Tall Men in hindi download free in torrentEpisode 4.2 720p torrent
Please log in to post a reply.